You can contact us at email@example.com or by writing to Bubble Shows, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
Bubble Shows may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page when placing an Order to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is updated and effective from 06/04/2020.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Personal Data we collect
- Contact information including your full name, email address and phone number.
- Transaction information to process your Orders and Returns, including billing address, shipping address and your credit/debit card numbers.
The Website is designed for use by people aged 18 years or over and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from anyone under 18 years old.
Like most websites we use Google Analytics to help us to analyse the use of our website by means of cookies. Cookies are small text files with simple anonymous information in them, sent to your web browser by a web server. They help website owners measure how visitors interact with website content and cannot harm your computer in any way. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
How and why we use your Personal Information
GDPR requires all businesses to have a lawful basis to process personal data about a customer/prospective customer.
This is the meaning of each legal basis which applies:
Contract Using your data is necessary because we are taking steps at your request before you enter into a contract for an exchange of goods.
Legitimate interests Using your data is necessary for the legitimate interests of us or someone else. We can only use your information if the legitimate interest is not outweighed by your rights and interests. The ‘Soft opt-in’ exemption means we may contact you after we have provided goods to you, without affirmative consent, so long as we only contact you about our own similar products or services and do not send you marketing emails or texts.
Legal Processing your data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject: keeping accounting for HMRC for up to 6 years.
Here are the reasons why we process your personal data:
Processing data is necessary to complete the transaction and to deliver to you the goods which you have ordered.
Legal basis Contract
Our legitimate interests are providing and improving Bubble Shows’ service to customers. After we have provided goods to you, we may contact you by email or phone about delivery and returns.
Legal basis Legitimate interests (‘Soft opt-in’)
Holding sales data is necessary as we are legally required to keep accounts for HMRC for up to 6 years.
Legal basis Legal obligations
Where we store your data
When you give us personal data we take steps to ensure it is treated securely and it is only used for Delivery and Returns or for us to contact you about an order. We also maintain an Order history of your purchases for our records. You may ask us to delete this information at any time. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any other organisation unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Your Personal Information is recorded and stored electronically, not on paper records, and is only shared with third parties where this is necessary to complete an Order placed through the Website, including processing your payment information.
If you have bought something from us and you choose to deliver items to a third party (such as a friend) we will have their name and address.
By using our Website you consent to your Personal Information only being shared with third parties where this is necessary to fulfil any orders placed through the Website, including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with order confirmations.
We are the controller of your information and we use yola.com to host our website
We use square.com to power our online Store and process payments
We use Parcelforce for the delivery of your order
Your rights under GDPR:
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept in a form that identifies you for only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
Under GDPR there are 8 fundamental rights, which affect how we can collect, store and use data. They are:
- the right to be informed. We must be completely transparent about how your personal data is being used.
- the right of access. You have the right to know exactly what information is held about you and how it is processed.
- the right to rectification. You will be entitled to have personal data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- the right to erasure of your personal data, also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’. You have the right to have your personal data deleted or removed without the need for a specific reason why you wish to discontinue.
- the right to restrict processing. You have the right to block or suppress processing of your personal data.
- the right to data portability. You may retain and reuse your personal data for your own purpose.
- the right to object to processing of your personal data.
- the rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. This is to protect you against the risk that a potentially damaging decision is made without human intervention. For example you can choose not to be the subject of a decision where the consequence has a legal bearing on you or is based on automated processing.
You can use your rights under GDPR to request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Bubble Shows, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
We hope you are happy about how we use your personal data. If you are not, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the above address, as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You can complain about how we use your personal data at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/